Insurance is all about the management of risk, for instance did you know that…
- For every home lost in fire there are 3 lost through death and 38 lost through disability
- Males have a 2 in 5 chance of suffering a critical illness between the age of 30 and 65
- Females have a 1 in 4 chance of suffering a critical illness between the age of 30 and 65
- 1 in 6 males over the age of 30 die before reaching age 65
- 1 in 9 females over the age of 30 die before reaching age 65
If you died, would you leave behind enough resources to pay off your home loan and safeguard your family’s future?
The last thing you want is for something to put your home or investment property at risk. No one plans for an accident or an illness but they do happen and that’s why at Mortgage People we want, at the very least, to talk about the hard questions.
“If you or your partner died suddenly, would there be enough income to cope with the mortgage repayments and the normal costs of living?”
“What would happen if you were suddenly unable to work, or if serious illness or disability occurred – could you and your family afford to live as you are today?”
Our team of insurance advisers are experts in their field and able to help people with all types of Personal and Business Insurance, and Fire & General Insurance.